The proceedings will be published by Springer.
Before uploading the full paper, please take into account the following very important remarks:
- The format of the paper must be compliant with Springer format for proceedings. Templates can be found at https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines.
- Authors should use the following templates, obtained from the above link: Word, LaTeX.
- Following the guidelines and paper format for Springer, full papers should have from 10 to 20 pages (on average), and short papers should have from 4 to 10 pages. No paper should contain less than 4 pages and more than 20 pages. The review process will select full or short papers according with its scientific content.
- The paper must be uploaded to EasyChair until May 15th 2017 (considering Coordinated Universal Time – UTC).
- All papers will be checked by Springer to avoid plagiarism.
In some cases, authors will be invited to submit the paper to one of the associated international journal already confirmed for INCREaSE 2017:
- ASP Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE )
- International Journal of Food Studies (IJFS)
- Journal of Building Engineering (JoBE)
- Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology (JEPE)
- Millenium – Journal of Education, Technologies, and Health (Millenium – Journal of Education, Technologies, and Health)
- Revista Territorium (Territorium)
- Tourism & Management Studies (Tourism & Management Studies)
Springer copyright agreement can be downloaded HERE.